Do you have your ticket to the Digital Leaders Awards on June 16? If not, don’t be excluded from the digital inclusion event of the year! Time and tickets are running out, so if you’re still deciding whether to join the celebration, here are just a few reasons to get your tickets today.
- Be inspired! Find out about innovative projects and amazing people that are making a difference to the senior, low-income, and disabled communities in the Bay Area.
- Connect with kindred spirits! Meet the individuals, public servants, grantmakers, and business folk who, like you, want to see the end of digital exclusion in the Bay Area.
- Feel good! Did you know that 100 percent of the ticket price goes to support CTN’s programs? Think of the cost of a ticket as a gift to someone who needs access to the internet. …
- Glam it up! The snazzy outfit that has been languishing in the closet since the holiday season deserves a night out … and so do you!
- All you can eat! Twitter knows how to throw a party and is kindly providing tasty treats and an open bar for the evening. Let the good times roll!
- Make history! You can say that you were there at the very first Digital Leaders Awards in 2016, which will be quite the brag in 2020, when it’s established as the biggest and best event in the San Francisco social calendar. We’re nothing if not ambitious!
We look forward to seeing you at the Awards on June 16! Click here to get your tickets to the Digital Leaders Awards.
Special thanks to the event sponsors: Twitter, Greenberg Traurig, Microsoft, and AT&T!