On Thursday, June 16, at 2 p.m. Pacific, Community Tech Network will host a free webinar to outline the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) grant process.
What Is the CPUC Grant?
The CPUC created the Broadband Adoption Account to provide grants to organizations that want to help their communities have access to the internet. Eligible projects can include
- Training programs
- Device distribution
- Public education to communities with limited broadband adoption
Funding applications for the initial round are due July 1, 2022, and will be accepted every six months until funds are exhausted.
How Can CTN Help with Your Grant Application?
Community Tech Network is a nonprofit providing digital training, curriculum development, and many other services to help partners across the state get their communities connected to the resources on the internet.
We have been providing services for CPUC grant recipients since 2015 — we know all the tips and tricks for helping you prepare your application.
- The webinar will be on June 16 at 2 p.m. PDT. To register, visit Eventbrite.
- For those using a screen reader, you can also register directly on the Zoom website.
- Consider registering even if you cannot attend. The event will be recorded and sent afterward via email.
- This webinar is part of a series. If you missed the first webinar with an overview of the grant, you can watch a video of it on YouTube.