The next Net Inclusion Summit is happening April 17 through 19 in Cleveland, Ohio. For anyone who cares deeply about helping their community members access the internet and gain critical technology skills, this is the conference for you! In its third year and organized by the National Digital Inclusion Alliance (NDIA), Net Inclusion brings together people from across the country who have great ideas on how to close the digital divide.
NDIA is a unified voice for home broadband access, public broadband access, personal devices, and local technology training and support programs. They work collaboratively to craft, identify, and disseminate financial and operational resources for digital inclusion programs while serving as a bridge to policymakers and the general public. Anyone can join NDIA for free, which gets you
- Organizational name on the NDIA online list of affiliates
- Representation by NDIA crafting, identifying, and disseminating financial and operational resources for digital inclusion programs while serving as a bridge to policy makers and the general public
- Submission by NDIA of legal comments on behalf of all affiliates, all of whom are listed on the NDIA website
- Participation in the NDIA listerv
Becoming a subscriber (which has a sliding-scale annual fee) provides additional
- Discounts to NDIA events
- Option to participate in NDIA working groups and other issue-specific work
- Access for two representatives to monthly NDIA policy webinars, recordings of those webinars, and special briefings
Early-bird registration ends on March 1, and you’ll get an additional discount by becoming a subscriber.
I will be at Net Inclusion to speak on a panel titled “Diversifying your Fundraising: Relationships, Planning, Grants, Grassroots.” I am happy to meet with anyone to swap stories and best practices. Feel free to send me an email with questions or if you’d like to meet up.
Comments are closed.